2013 National Meeting
Thanks to everyone who attended and presented at our 2013 conference.
Breakout session materials:
- Advocating for the LGBTQA Voice in STEM and Tech Policy Conversations
- Social Activity Data & Predictive Analytics: An Opportunity to Advance oSTEM
- Here’s My Card: Finding Mentors Through Professional Networking
- Imagining Possibilities: LGBTQ-Inclusion and Acceptance in K-12 STEM
- Addressing Needs of Trans STEM College/University Students through oSTEM
- What Does STEM Have to Do with Safer Schools?